Homemade Leche Flan

This is my own very simple technique in cooking leche flan.


I am an amateur in the cooking industry. In fact, I even hate cooking sometimes (but I do love to eat). My mom taught me how to cook desserts and this one is my favorite. 
My way of cooking leche flan is very easy as 1-2-3 and even beginners will absolutely be able to do it.
I hope that this recipe will help everyone!



What you need:

Ingredients:
3 pcs. Eggs
1 can condensed milk
1 tbsp white sugar
Vanilla

Equipment:


Stove for cooking
whisk 
Steamer (I have a very huge one)
Molder (use the metal one)
Strainer

Procedure:


  • Caramelize 1 tbsp sugar using the molder- I've done this by putting the sugar into the metallic molder and directly heat it in the stove until the sugar becomes liquid.
  • In another bowl, add the condensed milk and 3 eggs. Slowly whisk it. Do not overly stir.
  • Strain the mixture and put it directly to the molder with caramelized sugar
  • Cook it for 30 minutes in the steamer
  • When cooked, wait for another 10-20 minutes or until the flan is cold enough and turn it upside down into the platter.


--> For questions and clarifications, just comment below. No harsh comments please. I'm an amateur cook and not a pro. I do things in my own little ways..
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message is highly appreciated